SR - Let's get this started right.

stddly at SHSU.edu stddly at SHSU.edu
Fri Feb 20 08:49:21 PST 1998

Heilsa all...

Kief here.... My first reply to this list....(I think...)

Conor penned...

>Here's my first post to this list, so let's see if we can get things
>stirred up right away.
>
>First, so there is no confusion, this is
>
>Conor mac Cinneide, OL, KSCA, etc.
>
>First attempt to make trouble.

Howdy! Conor, brother of mine...!

>Let's make a principality.  I am completely behind this idea...

**cut**

>The same applies when we go
>east.  Shadowlands is two hours away, and Raven's Fort is three.  I
>would probably draw the line between them, but they play together, so
>they probably need to be accepted or rejected together.  Therefore,
>my tendency is to reject both.

**slice**

>Let's get talking about it.
>
>Conor

I would interject that Raven's Fort is but 2 hours and 15 minutes away... At
least if one drive the speend limit and takes the best route... Shadowlands is
50 minutes less than that... Besides, the Southern Region is probably the
smallest Region in the Kingdom...

My thoughts are divided at this juncture... I do not wish to see a principality
at this time... HOWEVER...if there is to be one centered around the majority of
the chapters in the Southern Region. I would not wish to have Raven's Fort
rejected. Currently, the majority of the Southern Regional Officers reside in
Raven's Fort and I feel that we have much to offer a new principality. I would
not wish to see my group disenfranchised by your plan, Conor...

Give us the option of joining or no on the basis on the desires of the
populace. The Raven's Fort Officers and Baron and Baroness had their first
inkling of this movement last evening (19 FEB 98). Populace meeting is two
weeks away... Wait and see what happens...

With sincere Respect and Love...I remain...

Your friend and Brother...

Kief