SR - doughnut holes

Timothy A. McDaniel tmcd at crl.com
Sat Feb 21 19:18:23 PST 1998

Eule von Haginbald wrote:
> i.e. the Principality of Ansteorra lasted only a couple of years

I have hear tell from those present then that, in retrospect,
that was too fast.  I believe that most modern principalities,
if they go to kingdom at all, take over 5 years.

> the Principality of the Sun has been around
> almost as long as I've been active in the SCA

It no longer exists.  It was dissolved when Artemesia went
kingdom, because the only land left was the Principality
of the Sun (or so I'm told).

Daniel "and good riddance!  Sunland turns out to be
the Anglo-Saxon term for Africa, I think, but P. of the Sun
makes as much sense in an SCA context as the P. of
Alpha Centari" de Lincolia
Tim McDaniel.   Reply to tmcd at crl.com; if that fail, tmcd at austin.ibm.com
is work account.  tmcd at tmcd.austin.tx.us ... is wrong tool.  Never use this.