SR - Proposed Heraldry

Martin, Brian bmartin at origin.ea.com
Wed Feb 25 06:58:59 PST 1998

Are we feeling a bit testy, Daniel? A simple disagreement without the
nasty edge would have sufficed. Okay, so an Ansteorran star issuant
from the base may not look all that great or be all that period. It
sounded good at the time because of its symbolism. *shrug* If its not
good heraldry, we its easily done without. Or so goes my *opinion*.

Pendaran