SR - Proposed Heraldry

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Wed Feb 25 07:04:11 PST 1998

Martin, Brian said something that sounded like:
> Okay, so an Ansteorran star issuant
> from the base may not look all that great or be all that period. It
> sounded good at the time because of its symbolism.

Personally, I think issuing the wreath from a mullet would be nice
looking or a mullet at the base of the wreath. This is what I had
envisioned when people were talking about it, and not actually a mullet
issuant from the base.

I'm not a herald, nor do I now if it's period style, nor even the right
terms.

Ciao,