SR - Proposed Heraldry

Carey carey at shield.com
Wed Feb 25 23:22:18 PST 1998

If I maight ask a question? or another after this one.

	is this thread on herladry concerning the new devices, if
principalities happen.

	If so can I recommend, that like humans when we have children they have
characteristics of us the parents. To that idea can each princ'ties have
a ansteorrian star.

	Another idea is that each prin'ty as formed could take devices that
reflect ansteorra as the kingdom "the head " and one prin'ty could be
the hand or fist holding a mullet or other blazen "term" and the mullet.

		If I have made a wrong assumtion, I am sorry,

			Key Connor, In service to a barony, in service to the dream.