SR - Principality Discussion

Dennis and/or Dory Grace amazing at mail.utexas.edu
Thu Feb 26 22:31:25 PST 1998

At 09:46 PM 2/26/98 -0600, you wrote:
>Tim Lozos said something that sounded like:
>> It's going to be a little crowded with all the other activitys we have
going
>> on.

and Pug replied:
>This is my main concern. Crown tourney, just like Coronation, is very
>busy. Something as important as the discussion of a Southern
>Principality needs to have the undivided attention of the folks
>interested for possibly several hours.

This is also a valid concern. Whether we do anything at Crown or at some
other event, I still think we (all the  Southern groups) need to bring the
topic up in a local forum before we bring it to a regional forum. Burke's
supposed to be sending me a Principality paperwork packet in the next week
or so; I'd be happy to scan it in and  send copies to whoever wants one.

Hey, Dieterich, what's up with the straw poll?

Aquilanne

Dory Grace--The Inkwell
denouncer of Tytyvylus & warrior crone
amazing at mail.utexas.edu