SR - Principality Discussion

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Thu Feb 26 19:40:20 PST 1998

Martin, Brian said something that sounded like:
> However, might I suggest a
> meeting at the upcoming Crown Tournament to discuss a Principality? It
> is, after all, being held in the Southern Region. Ideas? Opinions?

Good Morning,

  Despite the fact I won't be there, I think it's a bad idea. Crown
  Tourney is not an appropriate time IMHO. There are people present who
  are not in the Southern region, including those who will be quite
  upset about the discussion. I would rather it only include those
  people who are interested for or against it that are from this Region
  being present.

  Having said that, I suggest we have the meeting at Hero of the Temple.
  It is more likely to be people from this region present since there
  are events in the Northern and Coastal Regions that weekend.

  This gives everyone the opportunity to discuss it at populace
  meetings, as well as enough time to plan to be there. As well, it
  doesn't seem like a "plot to overthrow the Kingdom" by it taking place
  when the Heir to the throne is being decided.

  Just my 2 cents.

Ciao,