SR - Principality Discussion

mirrim at texas.net mirrim at texas.net
Fri Feb 27 01:16:49 PST 1998

Pug wrote:
(snip)
>   Having said that, I suggest we have the meeting at Hero of the
>   Temple. It is more likely to be people from this region present
>   since there are events in the Northern and Coastal Regions that
>   weekend.
>
>   This gives everyone the opportunity to discuss it at populace
>   meetings, as well as enough time to plan to be there. As well, it
>   doesn't seem like a "plot to overthrow the Kingdom" by it taking
>   place when the Heir to the throne is being decided.

I agree with Pug that Hero of the Temple is a better place to hold
the meeting than Crown.  Crown is very busy and I doubt we can find
time amongst the tourney and circle meetings to have a meeting when
everyone who wants can attend.  It also gives an extra week for
people to discuss the issue at local meetings.

I don't have a problem with people from other regions being there,
but I'm not inclined to make it so easy.  This is proposed as a
meeting about a Southern Principality, if other regions want they can
have their own meetings.

Mirrim