SR - Re: Academy of the Bow

eirik eirik at n-link.com
Thu Jul 2 08:31:22 PDT 1998

Is no one interested in Academy of the Bow this year or what?? Gilli has
posted several times to see if anyone of the Laurals or Knights or Dons or
anyone would like to teach a class at Academy of the Bow!! No one has yet to
respond. If it's because of the heat we do have airconditioned homes and I
for one will be more than happy to have someone stay at my house you can use
my shower and even my swimming pool. I can take a group to my house to swim
for a bit if you like it doesn't bother me. I will probably go swimming at
breaks or before feast. We don't even have a represenative as of yet. I hope
that Baron Pendaron ( I hope I spelt it right!! Sorry if I goofed) and
Baroness Johanna will join us (Ya know you two are well admired and liked in
Middleford)
Could you please send your responces to HL Gilli because I will be going on
vacation Sunday. Thanks
In Service To The Dream
HL Keyna Morgan Oulton
Middleford Seneschal