SR - Competition to win

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Thu Jul 16 06:36:55 PDT 1998

Until after Kingdom Warlord, as much as it might saden some, I will only be
monitoring this list.  I have a competition and challenge to win ( remember
all those award insignia and cooking for those who beat me?).  This thing is
just taking up too much of my insignia making time.  So, unless something
really gets me going, you won't hear from me (and the crowd goes wild!!!!).

WETSU

Gilli

Shoot more arrows.The above editorial is NOT the official opinion of the
Shire of Middleford, Southern Region, Ansteorra or any other organization.
Dissatisfaction with the above material should be directed only to the
author.