SR - SRFP Aug

Theodric Alfhaims theodric at vvm.com
Fri Jul 24 10:44:40 PDT 1998

Welcome all:         August 16, 1998
Southern Regional Fighter Practice to be held at Tempio. Location: Jaycee Park, 2302 W. Ave. Z, in Temple, a map is attached. Starting time 1pm to when we get hungry. A Potluck supper will be held after fighting ends, we would like to have everyone bring their own meat to BBQ and we'll supply the charcoal...everyone bring a side dish. Park closes at 9pm. There is a large shaded structure with tables and benches for our use along with a small grill area for cooking. Please feel free to bring your shade pavilions and chairs. There is also a playground for the children as well as basketball goal and tennis court for those not fighting and wish to do something else. Please bring water to drink.

This is not your standard fighter practice. This is a Regional Practice and we would like to see all of the region turn out for it. On that issue there will be a sword given for the overall best fighter of the day. This will be chosen by the criteria of, 1) style, 2) courtesy, and 3) willingness to assist others (after all, it is still practice). Winning your rounds is a plus but not a necessity.

We look forward to the fun and camaraderie of the Southern Region. May there be lots of teaching and learning.

Site is at our regular fighter location and the map is on our web site at: http://www.vvm.com/~thoedric/

Theodric

had a brain dump.   Here is the same with the date.  DUH