SR - SRFP

Anthony Partin squireanton at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 26 10:30:55 PDT 1998

Greetings all, Anton here.

I can say with certainty that myself and at least one of my squire
brothers will be in Tempio August 16th.  Uhh...that means the
Corwinlings will be there.  I certainly hope to see some fresh faces and
feel some swords I haven't felt before.  It's amazing the variety of
bruises one gets from different arms delivering different blows.
Unfortunately, I will be gone hiking between now and then and won't be
able to fight, so I for one will be pumped and ready to go.  Hope the
rest of the region will to.

Anton, esq,
Ffynnon Gath