SR - Regional Newsletter

Kevin Varner kvarner at planview.com
Fri Jul 31 14:06:47 PDT 1998

Greetings All!
	Due to scheduling difficulties Mistress Aquilanne will not be
able to publish the Lion's Tale as she had planned. She has asked me to
assume the task. I will be guided and assisted by Mistress Aethelyan.
	We work in the same office and today is moving day (the 6 month
recurring office shuffle). We will be on-line Monday the 3rd of August.
Anyone wishing to submit articles, announcements, etc. please do so. I
only have e-mail access at the office (M-F 730-430). Until I can get
another line installed at home that's the breaks. For those without
electronic access please send snail mail to:

Kevin Varner
607 Virginia Drive
Round Rock, TX 78664

ATTN: Lion's Tale

Thank you for your time. We look forward to hearing from you.
Duncan MacConacher (wk: kvarner at planview.com)
Aethelyan Moondragon (wk: ezakes at planview.com)