SR - Regional Newsletter

Dennis and Dory Grace amazing at mail.utexas.edu
Fri Jul 31 15:46:36 PDT 1998

Duncan MacConacher  wrote:
>Greetings All!
>	Due to scheduling difficulties Mistress Aquilanne will not be
>able to publish the Lion's Tale as she had planned. She has asked me to
>assume the task. I will be guided and assisted by Mistress Aethelyan.
<snip>

And I would like to extend a heartfelt thanks to good Duncan and Aethelyan
for assuming the Lion's Tale. Wonderful and generous folk they are and I
have every confidence they will do the task far more justice than I
realized I would be able to at this time. Thankyouthankyouthankyou!!!

Aquilanne