SR - Ansteorran Kingdom Fighter Practice August 22 1998

BrianC brianc at shield.com
Fri Jul 31 15:44:53 PDT 1998

Forget the heat. Ignore the humidity. Laugh at El Nino and come out this
summer to the
 grandest light weapons "non-event" this season:No
COURT
will be held, so no need to pack court clothes.No
FEAST
will be served, so forget your feast gear.
No
AWARDS
will be given.
No
CLASSES
will be taught.
No
COMPETITIONS
will be judged.

Just bring your foils, epees, schlagers, and fiberglass rapiers, for a day
of practice that will be as intense as you can possibly imagine.

Unto all good gentles of Ansteorra, let it be known that on Saturday,
August 22 1998, there will be a Kingdom Fighter Practice starting at 10:00
am in the Barony of the Steppes, at Flag Pole Hill in Dallas Texas. This
will be a great chance to practice with many folks you may not normally
have a chance to fight.

If you do not wish to make a day trip of it, crash space is available, or
if you prefer, here are some hotels near the site:

Comfort Inn
214-340-3501
Homestead Village
214-342-5400

Ramada Inn
972-278-5070
Hampton Inn
972-613-5000Crash space is being coordinated by Genevieve de Courtanvaux
mka Carol Ross - 972-492-3503 .

Directions to Flag Pole Hill:
Best route to the loop of I-635 east of HWY75 and north of I-30. Take
Skillman/Audelia exit and go south on Audelia to Northwest Highway. Turn
right. Flagpole Hill is almost immediately on the right. We will be at the
top of the hill, near the flagpole. The physical address of Flagpole hill
is, Doran Cir, Dallas, TX 75238.

For a map of the area Flag Pole Hill is located in can be found at this
http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?Pyt=Tmap&addr=Doran+Cir&csz=Dallas%2C+T
x+75238&Get+Map=Get+Map

This non-event brought to you by the letters:					and the numbers:
B(rian Aaron Cameron) mka Brian Smith						512-259-9682
V(ittoria Maria Squarcialupi di Castellina) mka Tonya Tipton	972-484-6469
D(uncan Hepburn) mka Wayne Ross						972-492-3503