SR - Middleford's Straw Poll

Kevin Varner kvarner at planview.com
Thu Jul 2 13:50:10 PDT 1998

Duncan here.
	It's not that the votes taken do not mean
anything or do not count. The straw polls are just
that: a poll to determine the level of interest on the
subject. If Middleford decides it is not interested
in pursuing the "P" issue, then it won't (and those
interested in it won't pursue the issue with them).
Although there have only been 2 "P" meetings, I have
watched opinions change from Con to Pro and Pro
to Con (and then back again). There is no reason to
rush things.
	You asked for someone to come to Middleford
and give you the "Party Line". Wellll - there ain't one.
The topics under consideration have been the general
concept of the Principality and the the geography. As
to who are the beings doings things? Just a couple of
volunteers trying to keep our heads above water.

Duncan MacConacher
Bryn Gwlad