SR - Middleford's Straw Poll -Reply

Michael J. Harkness blackoak at balista.com
Thu Jul 2 20:55:21 PDT 1998

Sir Lyonel Oliver Grace you replyed:

{And please stop with the innuendo.  House Trinity and Sir Dieterich and
HL Ebergardis are playing in Tempio despite living within your zip
codes.  They've all been frank and open about this choice.  Since they
have elected to play in Tempio, they aren't "Middleford's numbers." If
people were refusing to play in my shire, I wouldn't be saying, "There's
something wrong with those guys; they don't want to play with us."  I'd
be asking what's wrong with the shire.}

You said the names not I.

You do not know what went on here at Middleford with that group of people.
You do not live here.  You only got their side of it. Crap only stinks if
you are close enough to step in it.
Nothing is wrong with the Shire of Middleford.  Certain people like to play
bad politics. I know of 20 people here in Middleford that will not stand
for back stabbing politics.  Talk to HL Keyna here in Middleford to hear it
all. IF she thinks you should know about it.  She might not tell you. Open
your eyes and see for yourself.
Ask this question, How far can someone crawl up a brass hats behind. I HAVE
seen this happen Here and other places.  It is not pretty.

Lord Talon of Balckoak