SR - SR Events

Anthony Partin squireanton at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 7 13:17:59 PDT 1998

>>Lyonel, weren't you saying that Tempio's next at-bat for a SRFP was in
>>August?  Perhaps we could look at that date.  I know Shadowlands just
>had
>>their go, Bjornsborg is right around the corner, and every Tuesday
>night is
>>essentially Bryn Gwlad's.  Seems like we need to work Ffynnon Gath,
>>Middleford, and Ravensfort in the cycle pretty soon... think we can
get
>>those groups to look at calling it something a little bigger than a
>SRFP?  I
>>think we can.
>

>>What do the rest of y'all think?  Heralds, what type of facility do
you
>>need/want for a good symposium?

Well...I'm the new "Acting" Herald in Ffynnon Gath, and they tell me I
can't be legit until I take Heraldry 101  (I can't seem to find it in
the College Curriculum at SWT)  so I'd really like to find one.  I'm
looking foreward to getting all the Ffynnon Gath slackers (myself
included) up and running with names and arms passed.

About getting Ffynnon Gath into the loop, we'd love to have fighters
come visit us in the park, and that river sure does feel nice after a
day of sweating.

I'd appreciate any help I can get from the real heraldic types out
there.  I'm new at this, and it's like learning a foreign language all
on my own.

Anton, esq.