SR - Principality Solution

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Thu Jul 9 18:07:46 PDT 1998

Now I remember it, oh yes.  However, what I'm talking about is _each_
region, as it is right now, becomes a principality.

It seems everyone is comfortable with the layout of their region.

If each region became a principality, no area would feel left out, excluded
or superior.

If each region became a principality, the crowns travel burden really would
be greatly      reduced.

Gilli

(Snip)
Kief writes
>Kinda sorta correct... The proposal would have created 3 Principalities
along
>boundries created by some of the "upper level" of Kingdom Officers, some of
the
>Royal Family, and the Crown. Many of the "common folk" disagreed with this
>approach and the ensuing hue and cry did indeed help quash the idea. As
well as
>the fact that with 3 Principalities there would have been no area left for
the
>Kingdom of Ansteorra to exist in...... Hopefully this "old news" will now
fade
>away and be lost in the mists of legend...
>
>Waes Thu Hael kinfolk...
>
>Kief
(Snip)

Shoot more arrows. The above editorial is NOT the official opinion of the
Shire of Middleford, Southern Region, Ansteorra or any other organization.
Dissatisfaction with the above material should be directed only to the
author.