SR - Principality Solution

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Thu Jul 9 20:10:04 PDT 1998

Now bear with me on this one.  It all becomes a matter of scheduling.  If
the the tourneys and coronations are staggered in such a manner that except
for June and December (or any other two opposit six month intervals) there
is only one or the other, it should work out O.K.  That still leaves three
to four weekends a month except for those that have the Kingdom tourney and
Coronation.

Now the down side to this is the Kingdom calendar would be _very_ full.  Not
to mention all the principality events......Maybe this isn't such a good
idea after all???

Gilli

Shoot more arrows.The above editorial is NOT the official opinion of the
Shire of Middleford, Southern Region, Ansteorra or any other organization.
Dissatisfaction with the above material should be directed only to the
author.
(Snip)
Moriel writes:
>How do you figure that?  Everytime a Principality held a coronet tourney
>TRM of Ansteorra would need to be there for the coronation/investiture
>of the new CP/P wouldn't they?  What about when a principality wanted to
>elevate a  person to a peerage, wouldn't the Crown still have to travel
>there as well?
>
>I do not see how the idea of one or many principalities can "lessen" the
>crown's travel except that the Crown would not feel/be as obligated to
>make it to all parts of the kingdom.
(Snip)