SR - Principality Solution

jhartel jhartel at net-link.net
Thu Jul 9 17:21:48 PDT 1998

Bob Dewart wrote:

> Now the down side to this is the Kingdom calendar would be _very_ full.  Not
> to mention all the principality events......Maybe this isn't such a good
> idea after all???

Currently Eldred and I are in the Mid-Realm and up here there are 2
principalities.  I have been inquiring into the how's, the why's and the
what nots of their principalites.  Some of the
discussions/arguments/feelings I have seen on this list are the same
ones that once went through the Mid-Realm.
As with anything it take will take time to learn to balance a new
schedule.  Sort of like being a first time parent to a newborn.  There
will be high days, low days and days when you just want to cry.  But in
the long-run it will work itself out and all will be right.  Usually
there are between 12 and 18 events a month up here and it seems to run
quite well.
For those wondering why I may even care what the Southern
region/Ansteorra does it is simple.  First and foremost Ansteorra is my
home reguardless of where I live.  Even thought I am not there I still
care what happens to Her and Her people.  Plus, chances are we will be
back in about 2 years if the Army has it's way.  Since principalities do
not happen overnight this is the best way to keep up on what is
happening.

Moriel***
(who will be visiting her homelands of Tempio and Raven's Fort in a
little over a week!)