SR - Principality Solution

mirrim at texas.net mirrim at texas.net
Fri Jul 10 04:03:06 PDT 1998

> On a side note, I think they should change the guideline for
> principality/kingdom population. Currently it is 100 and 400 members
> respectivly. IMHO it should be more like 300 and 1000 to ensure some
> greater diversity and depth. This also might keep us from having 25
> kingdoms in the Continental US in 20 yrs.

> Timo

It's set with lower numbers because the BOD expects about the same
numbers of participating non-members as there are members.  So if you
have 100 members, you probably have about 200 people playing SCA in
that area.  It doesn't always hold true.  The other reason is because
of areas like Oertha (Alaska),Lochac (Australia), and Drachenwald.

Mirrim

"Practice principled acts of self-interest and ruthless logic"