SR - Committee List & Regional News Letter

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Tue Jul 14 04:01:38 PDT 1998

Bob Dewart said something that sounded like:
> What ever happened with all those committees?

They faded into the mist.

> Who's on them?

The gorillas.

> How do you get on?

With a lot of bananas and courage. (Ever seen how big a gorilla is?)

> And what is the current status of the regional news letter?

In the flux capacitors.

Seriously, I know Timo is working on the FAQ and Aquillane is working on
her personal newsletter for the Region. (NOTE: Not a "Regional newsletter"
since it is not being done by the SCA.)

Ciao,