SR - Committee List & Regional News Letter

j'lynn yeates jyeates at bga.com
Thu Jul 16 10:31:18 PDT 1998

On 14 Jul 98, at 6:01, Pug Bainter wrote:

> They faded into the mist.

actually, it was Irish Mist and they faded after consuming copious
quantities ...

> > Who's on them?

no, who's on first ....

> The gorillas.

we got guerilla's? ... so it's becoming a popular uprising already? or are the
gorilla's splinters? any volunteers for the new principalities tactical suicide
squad?

> > How do you get on?

wait till someome get's off and take their seat ... exact fare required.

> With a lot of bananas and courage. (Ever seen how big a gorilla is?)

you forgot to mention copious amounts of beer (good for bulking up the
gorillas)

> > And what is the current status of the regional news letter?
>
> In the flux capacitors.

waiting for either a plutonium recharge ... or delivery of the backordered Mr.
Fusion.

'wolf

... - Boingo, Pedestrian Wolves