SR - Committee List & Regional News Letter

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Tue Jul 14 04:55:51 PDT 1998

So,then they are pretty much history?  Has the driving concept done that to?

Gilli

Shoot more arrows.The above editorial is NOT the official opinion of the
Shire of Middleford, Southern Region, Ansteorra or any other organization.
Dissatisfaction with the above material should be directed only to the
author.

(Snip)

>Bob Dewart said something that sounded like:
>> What ever happened with all those committees?
>
>They faded into the mist.
>
>> Who's on them?
>
>The gorillas.
>
>> How do you get on?
>
>With a lot of bananas and courage. (Ever seen how big a gorilla is?)
>
>> And what is the current status of the regional news letter?
>
>In the flux capacitors.
>
>Seriously, I know Timo is working on the FAQ and Aquillane is working on
>her personal newsletter for the Region. (NOTE: Not a "Regional newsletter"
>since it is not being done by the SCA.)
>
>Ciao,
(Snip)