SR - Committee List & Regional News Letter

Dennis and Dory Grace amazing at mail.utexas.edu
Tue Jul 14 07:33:19 PDT 1998

To Gilli's inquiry on 'committees' and such, Pug said:
>>Seriously, I know Timo is working on the FAQ and Aquillane is working on
>>her personal newsletter for the Region. (NOTE: Not a "Regional newsletter"
>>since it is not being done by the SCA.)

and Gillie then asked:
>So,then they are pretty much history?  Has the driving concept done that to?

That's not what he said, now is it? If Timo's working on something and I'm
working on something, it's not history. Also, last I heard, Kasamir was
doing research on principality law structures, Lionardo was helping Timo
with the FAQ, and Aethelyan has compiled notes from the meetings, and I
believe Eirik was putting together a fact sheet of his own.

Small reminder here: these things take time. For all you folk out there who
had their panties in a wad about people wanting to rush things: see? We
told you so. Even when populace polls give the "go" flag on something like
this, it just takes its own sweet time in happening because it simply takes
time.

I'm *hoping* to be able to get a preliminary copy of the Lion's Tale out
sometime around the end of July/beginning of August. Last I heard Timo was
getting ready to move to Houston, so that surely will occupy a goodly
portion of his time for now. I'm not sure where other folk are with their
research or work. I suppose we could ask. Hey guys, any new news on your
projects?

Aquilanne