SR - Committee List & Regional News Letter

Kevin Varner kvarner at planview.com
Tue Jul 14 08:13:45 PDT 1998

>  I'm not sure where other folk are with their research or work. I
> suppose we could ask. Hey guys, any new news on your projects?
> Aquilanne

	[Kevin Varner]  Duncan here! Aethelyan and I have been making a
daily digest of what has been occurring on the Southern Mailing List. We
will be tearing it apart soon and breaking it down to the basic ideas.
It is similar to what Lionardo is doing with the Pros and Cons, but we
are trying to take it to the very basics. The only data I have been
keeping is the name of the sender, the date received, and the text.
Quotes have been trimmed to the very minimum where possible. Originally,
I tried to put things in true time order, but that became very tiring
due to transmission lag. Essentially, we are creating working notes.
Once we get them all printed things will get very messy :-)
	You know how it is - cut/slash/paste/copy/highlite/etc.

	Duncan MacConacher
	Bryn Gwlad