SR - Beginning new traditions (was Committee List & Regional Newsletter

Theodric Alfhaims theodric at vvm.com
Tue Jul 14 15:57:24 PDT 1998

Sir Dieterich wrote:
"Something I stumbled upon today while looking over the soon-to-be Northern
Atlantian Principality webpages was the idea of installing limits on the
number of times a person could be allowed to reign.  The gist of the idea is
this: if you win, you may not fight again for X tournaments after you step
down.  Term limits for princes!

Some of you may go goggle-eyed over this concept, but coming from a kingdom
where 13 reigns were held by two men it doesn't seem so absurd.  What do
y'all think?"

I for one would like to see a term limit set.  I know that probably will not
be the overall feeling but you asked for individual input and that is mine.

Baron Theodric
"Young at Heart.  Slightly Older in Other Places"