SR - Beginning new traditions

Brian Martin twinoak at shield.com
Thu Jul 16 06:56:16 PDT 1998

>How many people have won Crown in this region?
>
>Do you want to see those faces over and over and over again, even if
>there are others winning?
>
>And although we don't limit at the Kingdom-level, that doesn't mean it's
>right.
>
>Ciao,
>
>--
>Phelim "Pug" Gervase

Pendaran's Comment:

If we start limiting the number of times a person can win a list, are we
prepared to limit the number of times that someone can enter/win a bardic
competition? How about archery competitions or A&S competitions? You see,
the key word there is competition. Without fair and open competition, skills
stagnate and people don't progress.

Pendaran