SR - Beginning new traditions

Randy Wrinkle WRINKLE at majik-net.com
Thu Jul 16 22:02:50 PDT 1998

If you wish to limit "terms" of service for a crown or coronet then the best way is
to win one.
Fighting in a crown or coronet list is like voting if you do not fight do not gripe.

If you can not fight or do not want to fight, then you can support someone with the
same views that you do. I do not think that it is a good idea to limit the amount of
time that someone wants to spend in service to a group that runs on donated time! If
a problem arises then there are channels to correct the problems. If these are not
quick enough then the King or the BOD must handle it.
In service to the crown
Randall der Krieger