SR - Beginning new traditions

Jan Van Zandt mysticmarks at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 18 15:44:30 PDT 1998

Pug, you said:  concerning
* fighting in "royal" tourneys*: Ansteorra already has
>the limitation of those considered unworthy by the Crown being weeded
>out, but that is a very small group of individuals.

I wasn't aware that the Crown had the power to do that.  What kind of
criteria would they use, and is this some knowledge that is passed from
Crown to Crown?  Or does each Crown have to figure it out for
themselves?  I do not have a problem with this being done as long as it
is consistent from Crown to Crown.

Just wondering,   HLady Jan  Ffynnon Gath