SR - Heraldry & Names

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Thu Jun 4 07:30:58 PDT 1998

Martin, Brian said something that sounded like:
> but didn't suggest it as I feared that people would think that meant
> that the proposed group was attempting to be a kingdom or something.

Okay. I'm gonna jump on this.

We have to think that we'll become a Kingdom one day due to the
arguments that people make for and against doing it.

If beauracracy is a problem with the Regions, it will be moreso with a
Princpality, but less-so with a new Kingdom.

If it's fun to make a Principality, it will be moreso to make a Kingdom.

Etc.

Ciao,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase  |  "We have a constitutional right to make
Barony of Bryn Gwlad  |   fools of ourself."