SR - Heraldry & Names

Martin, Brian bmartin at origin.ea.com
Thu Jun 4 08:13:16 PDT 1998

> Okay. I'm gonna jump on this.
>
> We have to think that we'll become a Kingdom one day due to the
> arguments that people make for and against doing it.
>
> If beauracracy is a problem with the Regions, it will be moreso with a
> Princpality, but less-so with a new Kingdom.
>
> If it's fun to make a Principality, it will be moreso to make a
> Kingdom.
>
> Etc.
>
> Ciao,

	[Martin, Brian]  I'm not voicing an opinion about a possible
principality becoming a kingdom some day. I simply didn't want people to
think that some of us are pushing a principality so we could then
beginning pushing for a kingdom as soon as the principality became a
reality (assuming that it did).

	I just don't want people thinking that the process is being
rushed, that's all. We must move carefully in this process.

	Pendaran