SR - Raven's Fort meeting

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Fri Jun 5 12:00:32 PDT 1998

Tim Lozos said something that sounded like:
> Baroness Crystal brought up discussion about the southern web page. (*PUG*
> she's gonna call you) Idea was discussed about making the webpage a Southern
> region entity, with group listings, event listings etc, just like the
> kingdom page, instead of *JUST* principality stuff. Good Idea IMHO.

We discussed this briefly at Ffynnon Gath. This was already the plan,
but I wanted to get permission from her before doing it. I now just need
to get ahold of those officers and groups to make sure I can list the
information.

> The issue of proxies was brought up, and should be included in the committee
> outline. Sir Kief said that proxies should be specific(for one vote only ),
> dated, and  must be reissued if that person wishes to vote by proxie at a
> future meeting.

Personally, I'd rather that Proxies be used for voicing opinions, but
not for individual votes. If people want to vote, they should take the
time and effort to show up.

[Idles off to turn his brain to mush]

Ciao,