SR - Re: Sir Moby's suggestions

Michael Scofield ivar_runamagi at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 5 20:04:37 PDT 1998

Okay, if you insist! I'll set this up as a running event. It will take
place wherever Corwin (Sir whatever) shows up and we can hold him still.
The money will go to help defray expenses for the Southern, no wait a
minute -- Incipient Principality of Campoleone getting started.
( I know, I know, the name may not pass but it is a damn site better
than "Southern Region")

Ivar