SR - Principality Preps Task Group

maddie teller-kook meadhbh at io.com
Sat Jun 6 19:40:49 PDT 1998

I respectfully must disagree with this statement that not all groups need to be
represented on the 'task force'.ALL groups should have a representative working
on one or more of the projects involved (unless the group decides it does not
want a representative). Otherwise, it will seem they will be handed information
that they had no input on. Granted, this is a perception but could cause
problems in the future.  This is not a 'warm fuzzy'. This is being fair and
assuring ALL groups have input in some part of the process.
As for the newsletter/FAQ... who will be paying for all of the copies that will
be distributed to the groups?  Who decides what is added/deleted? Is that a
function of a 'group' or the individual in charge of the process. It seems to me
that a Task Force is a group entity NOT singular individuals with individual
assignments.  I would think the Task Force would meet, go over information and
be sure there is concensus on what is being distributed. Even if this 'meeting'
is everyone gets a copy of the information, reviews it, makes any changes and
gets it back to whomever will distribute the final copies.

My 2 cents worth,
Meadhbh