SR - Fighter Practice & Local Times (was Kief's Principality Do's)

Zimmermann, Leonard zimmerml at kci1.com
Mon Jun 8 07:43:24 PDT 1998

Bjornsborg has Rapier Practice every Thrusday starting at 6:30pm at
Raymond Rimkus Park on the corner of Poss and Evers in NW San Antonio.
[Take I-10 to 410 West. Get off at Evers taking a Right (outside the
loop) and follow Evers down to Poss. The Park is on the right and you
just can't miss it.]

We also have an Armored and Rapier/general get-together on Sundays
starting at 2pm at the same location. The dance group will often meet at
the same place around 4 or 5pm. Our populace meetings are the First
Monday of the month across the street from the park in the Leon Valley
Community Center at 7:30pm. We also have a Cooking Guild (including
Herbal and brewing) meeting on the second Monday of the Month. Music
(and vocals) meets twice a month on the 2nd and 4th Wednesdays.
Entertainer's no longer meets because of currently low interest, but if
we do have any interest I'm always willing to start it back up again,
even for just a meeting or two for ironing out any performances we want
to try with a good critical audience. I have forgotten when we have the
newcomer's meetings. I believe they are held on the 3rd Tuesday of the
month. I'm sure I've forgotten something but some of these are probably
on the Bjornsborg web site.

Honos Servio,
Lionardo Acquistapace, Bjornsborg
(Lenny Zimmermann, San Antonio)