SR - Suggestion for Lions Field

Jodi McMaster jmcmaste at accd.edu
Mon Jun 8 13:10:10 PDT 1998

I was trying to figure out a cant (pun) on the name Compoleone and come
up with this--I haven't conflict checked it since the online armory is
down.  *deep breath* Okay, here goes:

Gules, semy of lions rampant crowned argent, on a chief a laurel wreath
between two mullets sable. [non-heraldspeak: the top is white/silver
with black stars on either side of a black laurel wreath; the rest is
covered with little white crowned lions on a red background]

Red and gold would work too; I personally like the higher contrast
between red and white.

I'll enter it on your form, Pug, if anyone shows any interest in it.

AElfwyn