SR - Re: Bonwick vs Shadowlands meeting (Dieterich)

Kevin Varner kvarner at planview.com
Tue Jun 9 13:30:58 PDT 1998

Your idea of going out to Shadowlands and conducting your "iced-tea"
sounds fine to me. It is all part of the fact gathering phase of this
project. I trust you will present the information that has been
generated from all sides of the issue. There should be a straw poll, as
well. If the Western Region is still at "all or nothing" regarding the
issue they will let you know.

Also, there has been nothing holding them back from having their own
meetings to discuss the same issue. The Western Alliance is very
independent and will do what they want. They did when I lived in Trelac
and they still are ten years later.

Duncan MacConacher
Bryn Gwlad