SR - Southern Regional Fighter Practice

Dennis and Dory Grace amazing at mail.utexas.edu
Wed Jun 10 01:49:01 PDT 1998

Salut Cozyns,

Lyonel aisai.

Bring your weapons.  Bring your armor.  Bring your gumption and martial
spirit.  Bring a friend who needs a ride. Come to Shadowlands on Sunday 21
June at 12:30 for Southern Regional Fighter Practice.

We'll hold the practice in Shadowlands' usual spot--Brison Park in College
Station.  Here's the directions I got from Centurion Timotheus:

>From Austin, come into Bryan via Hwy 21, turn south onto
>FM 2818. Go about 8-10 miles and turn left on George Bush Dr.
>Go about 1 mile, cross RR tracks and go about 4 more streets.
>Turn right on Dexter st.  Brison park is on your right.

Tell your friends.  Tell everyone at fighter practice.  Tell everyone at
your populace meeting.

I already have commitments from fighters in Shadowlands, Raven's Fort, Bryn
Gwlad, and Tempio. How about it Bjornsborg, Middleford, Ffynnon Gath, and
Emerald Keep*?  Think you can spare a few fighters for a day of nothing but
combat?

[*Southern in spirit according to their latest straw poll :-) ]

This is an *inclusive* Southern Regional Practice, so non-Southern fighters
will be cheerfully accomodated.

lo vostre por vos servir
Sir Lyonel Oliver Grace