SR - Re: Regional Fighter Practice

Dennis and Dory Grace amazing at mail.utexas.edu
Mon Jun 15 23:40:08 PDT 1998

Salut Cozyns,

Lyonel aisai.

Don't forget--Regional Fighter Practice, this Sunday, starting at 12:30 in
Brison Park, College Station.  I asked Centurion Timotheus for directions,
and he provided this:

>From Austin, come into Bryan via Hwy 21, turn south onto FM 2818. Go about
8-10 miles and turn left on George Bush Dr. Go about 1 mile, cross RR tracks
and go about 4 more streets. Turn right on Dexter st. Brison park is on your
right.

>From Houston (for anybody returning from King's College):

Take 290 to Hempstead and exit Hwy 6 north. When you get to College Station,
exit on Business 6 (turns into Texas ave.) go about 3-4 miles and turn left
on George Bush drive. Go a mile or so and turn left on Dexter st. Brison
park is on your right.

>From San Antonio/ San Marcos or Temple/Ft. Hood

make your best way to Hwy 21 and follow directions from Austin.

>From Huntsville..

Take 190/30 to College Station. Turn left where 190 and 30 split (Harvey
rd). Drive until it "T" stops into Texas Ave, take a right. Go 1 mile and
turn left on George Bush drive. go a mile and turn left on Dexter ave.
Brison park is on your right

In case anyone gets lost, Timo's phone number is (409) 693-7600

According to city regulations, there are NO projectile weapons of any kind
allowed.

There are no public restrooms at the park, and there's not a lot of parking
but Timo's house is 2 blocks away, so y'all can use the Little Fighters room
there, and park on his street and carpool to the park if necessary.

Timo also says:  "We're planning  on having a cook out/get-together at my
place after, so
bring a dish to pass or something to drink."

Remember this is *inclusively* a Southern Regional practice--which means
non-Southern Region fighters are welcome.

See you all in Shadowlands.

lo vostre por vos servir
Sir Lyonel Oliver Grace