SR - newsletters and regional funds

Carey carey at shield.com
Wed Jun 17 17:33:19 PDT 1998

mirrim at texas.net wrote:

> Pug wrote:
>
> > Is *planning* for a profit requiring a donation?
> >
> > "Oh our break-even for 200 people is $5 each, so we'll set the cost
> > at
> >  $7 so we can cover the regional newsletter."

snip...		I have $10.00 to this knoble efort, who do I give it to???
Sign, stuck in Austin..
	.......just found out it is going to cost me 60.00 less to fix my
transmission than I thought.

private comments mailto:carey at shield.com
In Service to A Dream
Honor  /  Kingdom   /   Baron-y  /  self

honor	is what a man gives himself and no man can take
kingdom  is where you give your loyalty
barony   is where you and your closest friends play
self    is to rember that we will never come this way
        again and to make the most of this life, so
        smell the roses and kiss a ladies hand.