SR - A Question Concern

CAB cab at spaustin.zilker.net
Tue Jun 23 11:19:11 PDT 1998

                      RE>>SR - A Question Concerni                 6/23/98

Pendaran,

If you will allow me to cut a bunch out of your last message, I think you hit
on another point that I failed to include in my last email.

Pendaran said -  All groups go through lulls and periods of growth. I think
that this area was in  a lull for a while and is now experiencing a period of
growth and excitement. I think that it is because of this growth and
excitement that we are seeing a renewed interest in a principality. However,
as posts such as Crystal's have shown, we can't get ahead of ourselves. We
need to work together and support one another and create a feeling of unity
and identity.

Exactly so - if the southern region is in a growth phase now, that is fine and
I think that they should do everything possible to make themselves as strong
as possible. But I don't think a growth phase is the time to make a change
like this.

As you say - "all groups go through lulls" - what happens when the Southern
region goes through another lull. If you become a principality - you will have
a created a lot more work, based on the "fertile" times.  What will happen to
the work in the "lull" times.  Just because everyone is excited now doesn't
mean that the excitement will continue once the "newness" of the idea has warn
off and the real WORK begins.

Crystal