SR - A Question Concern

Troyce twilson at ag-eco.tamu.edu
Tue Jun 23 14:29:42 PDT 1998

> From:          "Bob Dewart" <gilli at seacove.net>
> Someone has to pay to keep the lights on.  Those are the folks who need to
> see.  Personnally,  I can't think of a single reason for some one not to be
> a paid member.

Ok, how about as a protest against the BoD, and the very
non-democratic setup where none of us have a vote in who is elected
to the BoD?  They make the rules, act as the court of last resort in
the SCA, yet they are a self-perpetuating group.  Now it may not be
"period" to believe in free elections for the BoD, but you know,
there's a reason monarchies finally gave way to democracy, and the
BoD is usually a prime example of why.

Personally, I'd like to see kingdom Parliaments elected by the
populace to curb royal authority also.  Quite period too :)

Ld. Caradoc