SR - A question concerning

Randy Wrinkle WRINKLE at majik-net.com
Wed Jun 24 07:16:06 PDT 1998

There are about 12 of us that live 1 hour from any group.  I got very tired of
driving 1 hour to meetings, then no one would show up.  I do however, get the
Blackstar, and just yesterday joined this list.  As I said earlier, yesterday
was the first day we were aware of this issue.  I agree with Sir Jason.  I do
not like the way it is being handled.  If you want the principality formed...the
burden of proof falls on your shoulders to get accurate data and polls to
people.  I am quite sure there are mailing lists of everyone who is a member in
this region.  I have seen them before.  I would suggest mailing ballots out to
everyone on the list.  It is not our responsibility to keep up with other
people's ideas.  It is there responsibility to get the word out.  I do not feel
it was done accurately in this case.  And I know you say we did not miss much
and this thing is just beginning....but I saw a page yesterday with names and
devices for the new principality.  Hardly a page for just "milling" around huh?

Meghann