SR - Someone in Charge

eirik eirik at n-link.com
Wed Jun 24 14:12:19 PDT 1998

If anyone can answer the following question(s):
Is there someone in charge of the principality effort?? If not, I suggest that someone take charge before this winds up sounding like the U.S. Senate floor(Oops!! Too late!! :} ). Someone who can oraganize the flow of information and see that it gets to the groups involved and also put out information here. This will help improve communication and organization, within the groups involved, about issues that need to be decided. If someone is already doing this, then please inform me so I can contact them.

How about a discussion at Academy of the Bow in Middleford, the last weekend of August???

Keyna