SR - passionate causes ...

j'lynn yeates jyeates at bga.com
Thu Jun 25 09:00:59 PDT 1998

On 25 Jun 98, at 7:19, Tim Lozos wrote:

> Gee Talon, you got me there. I went to both events and voted at both. I
> even voted for things like borders and stuff,so I probably voted 7 or 8
> times. Heck, I might vote again at the Shadowlands event. My secret plan
> is to go to enough voting events to singlehandedly cause the region to go
> principality.

it's good to see such dedication in the young (g) .. believing passionatly in a cause
and following through with it by traveling to the relevent events, organizing, speaking
out, and rallying support for that cause, while the majority of the foes of that cause sit
at home, complain, and find fault with everything.  look at it this way, you're giving
them some obviously needed exercise .... (++g)

'wolf
... personally, i thought that pigasus was the best candidate that year

... - Boingo, Pedestrian Wolves