SR - A Question Concerning Principality

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Fri Jun 26 07:14:32 PDT 1998

Hi There.

Well, give me time, I'm sure the idea will grow on me like a fungus.  I'm
sure that after a while it will on others to.  And since it's going to be
awhile before it comes to a vote, maybe some of the unity things can be
worked on at least on the surface.

We will have plenty of opportunites for us all to work together in the
coming years.

See ya    Gilli