SR - Kiss it good bye

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Sun Jun 28 21:10:40 PDT 1998

Folks, I quit playing for about 7 for 8 years because of someone elses
actions I thought
at the time I just couldn't live with.  Bottom line is if you're going to
let other people's action determine how you play the game then live with!!!
However, if you like what you were doing before you flushed it down the
crapper in a fit of whatever, then you might jump ahead 8 years to the point
where I figured out,  "Why should I hurt myself because of them."  It's your
call; but, personnaly, I'd hang around just to be a pain in their backside.

Gilli
Shoot more arrows.