SR - Kiss it good bye--*or* kiss it better ;->

Dennis and Dory Grace amazing at mail.utexas.edu
Sun Jun 28 21:34:42 PDT 1998

Gilli said:
>I figured out,  "Why should I hurt myself because of them."  It's your
>call; but, personnaly, I'd hang around just to be a pain in their backside.

Better yet, hang around and be an example of the ideals you value; help
teach others better ways of interacting; take a caring and pro-active stand
against injustices where you see them, always with an eye to the betterment
of the whole. Sometimes we learn through pain, but frequently we merely
learn that pain hurts.

Aquilanne